This group is made for all DCC/LCC devices or equipment to be sold or swapped.
NO FEES NO HASSLES NO LIMITS
This is THE place where DCC/LCC Only items can be sold or swapped. Whether it is new in the box or just collecting dust, you may have what others are looking for.
We welcome all who are looking to buy, sell, or trade:
- -Command Stations, Decoders, Accessories, DIY
- -Hard-to-find items.
- -DCC/LCC related videos, books, printed material, and other media.
- -Spare parts and junkers.
No, DC ONLY (trains, track, buildings bench work, power packs or scenery) unless it is DCC installed, ready, or compatible.
We also welcome Retailers and Manufacturers offering deep-discounts, close-outs, or rare items.
We hope you find DCCswap to be a friendly forum without ego and arrogance. Our members own the group and they decide how we do things.
Please follow these guidelines to post:
Your Subject Line should include a code:
FS: For Sale
WTB: Want To Buy
WTT or TR: Want To Trade
If specific to one Scale then ADD: If needed I could make subgroups for the Scale specific items.
Attach a photo of your item(s) or place one in the Photos Section with a link to it in your posting.
Post all replies to questions on the message board.
Conduct your business by private email.
When an item sells, please DELETE ALL photos and POST a 'SOLD" message.
Do not post “or best offer” sales as that can lead to an auction-like bidding competition. Your sales are to be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis.
DISCLAIMER - The Owner of this Group holds NO responsibility nor any liability for any transactions nor any claims made. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. All business is conducted at your own risk. Please be honest and work out any problems between yourselves. The Owner will moderate the first 2 posts.
Phone numbers should only be posted within off-list correspondence.
BE HONEST! BE FAIR! TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WISH TO BE TREATED.
Violators of these simple principles will be banned!
- 180 Members
- 18 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]